Monday, October 18, 2010

Where are you going?

Strange anecdote. So one Friday afternoon after work, I was standing at the 39/41 bus stop on 3900 S as I usually do waiting for either bus to take me to the 3900 trax station. After a few minutes I see a bus coming down the road. I get up and stand by the bus sign but as the bus came closer I see the word "GARAGE" in bold green letters. I was disappointed but as I stood there, much to my surprise, the bus slowed down and came to a stop right in front of me. I gave the driver a quizzical look and asked if she was going to the 3900 trax station. She kinda of looked at me strangely and then started to laugh. I guess she didn't mean to stop but did out of habit. She was very nice and told me that she would give me a ride and drop me off across the street from the station. She did and I got to the trax station before my normal bus. How fortuitous!

No comments:

Post a Comment