Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WHERE, EXACTLY, ARE YOU GOING? (PART 2)

Last Monday, I was on the last 830 of the night. I freely admit that I was caught up in wondering why there were so few people on it for quite a while, until I noticed some interesting behavior from the man sitting across from me.

See, we weren't quite sure where he was going to get off. He pulled the cord right as the bus was passing a stop, and the bus driver paid him no heed and stopped at the next one. However, he didn't get off. Nobody did. The bus driver was a little annoyed, I think (In her defense, it was 10:40 p.m.), but continued on. Then he pulled the cord again, right as the bus was passing a stop. The bus stopped at the next stop again. He didn't immediately get off, but after a few excruciating seconds, he did. Phew! Peace and order were restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment