Monday, December 6, 2010

POINT!

(11/18/10)

Today when I was waiting for the 831, as I was standing there peacefully studying my differential equations for the test tomorrow, an old lady drove past in a nice car. As she drove past, she pointed at me from inside the car.

I am confused as to why she did this. She didn't seem angry, and I'm pretty sure I'm not on any old ladies' bad lists right now. She didn't know me personally, as far as I know, unless I reminded her of her nephew/grandson/son/son-in-law (I get this more than you might think). I wasn't doing anything to violate the law, or even social norms (unless you count riding the bus as violating the social norm). I wasn't wearing anything weird, and my fly was not undone. I checked.

I still don't know why she pointed at me. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment