Friday, February 4, 2011

SLUG BUS

SLUG BUS

(1/17/2011)

I invented a new game today. I'm really proud of myself. It's called "Slug Bus."

See, I was in the car with my roommates, and they were playing Slug Bug. The game was going rather well, but I wasn't really participating. I'm not all that into cars . . .

Then the dude who was driving hit me. I decided to take matters into my own hands. I said "I'm going to play 'Slug Bus' from now on." So the next time I saw a bus, I started hitting him on the arm and saying "What number is it, huh? What number is it?"

He said, "Um, 802."

"Higher."

"809?"

"Higher."

"810."

"Higher."

"813?"

"Seventeen higher."

"831."

"One lower."

"830!"

"Yes."

I stopped hitting him. It was fun. I'm going to play "Slug Bus" more often from now on.

P.S. Commutergirl told me later that I can ask her what number the bus is, but I cannot hit her in the arm. She did guess correctly when I asked her what bus went by. I didn't hit her.

P.P.S. One of my roommates has since figured out that Sunday is a good day to play Slug Bug with me, since the bus isn't running through BYU at all. Aack! My secret weakness!!!

P.P.P.S. Commutergirl has recently informed me, so I thought I should tell you, that she ALWAYS gets the number of the bus right. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment