Thursday, March 3, 2011

BUSNINJA SIGHTING (2)

(2/12/2011)

So, today I was running to catch the bus at my typical stop. Nothing unusual, people, just keep walking . . .

But as I was making my way to the stop, I heard someone chanting. It took me a second to realize it was about me.

GO NIN-JA GO NIN-JA GO!
GO NIN-JA GO NIN-JA GO!

GO BUS-NIN-JA!
GO BUS-NIN-JA!
GO BUS-NIN-JA!
GO BUS-NIN-JA!

It just so happened that one of my friends happened to be stopped at the light where I was crossing.

I felt like, since he was chanting for me, I should somehow reciprocate. I did something we'll call the "ninja dance." Don't ask. Then I made a big show of dramatically running over to the bus stop. Then I got there, stopped, and put on my thoughtful face again.

It really WAS cool to hear someone chanting my name, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment