Tuesday, April 12, 2011

LIGHTS, CAMERA, . . . WHY ARE WE AT THE BUS STOP?

So, the other night, after a long but not necessarily unhappy day at school, work, school, and work, I went to the bus stop to catch the bus home. When I got there, I saw that most of the waiting area was being taken up by people who were filming. Two women were walking down the sidewalk and one was holding a little girl's hand. At some point the little girl had to look over at a man sitting on one of the bus stop benches, then look back, cutely embarrassed. Everything seemed to be going well, except that they had to stop every time a bus came, because buses make noise, and people have to, you know, walk across the waiting area to get to the bus when it comes.

Which leads me to my question: there are benches all over campus. Why were they at the bus stop, of all places?

No comments:

Post a Comment