Monday, June 6, 2011

JIFFY WILD SHIRTLESS

"What does this mean?" you might ask.

As anyone who blogs knows, at least half the fun of blogging is checking your stats. One thing I frequently check is the list of things people have searched for and found my blog. The other day, while performing said routine check, I found this:

Intrigued, I googled "jiffy wild shirtless" to see if my blog really came up. Sure enough, it did. I can only wonder why the person googling this clicked on the link to my blog. Turns out Jiffy Wild is actually a person, who apparently doesn't wear shirts sometimes. How 'bout that.

Anyway, shortly after I googled the aforementioned search phrase, my wife got on the computer and, seeing said phrase still in the search bar, turned around and said, "Honey, what the heck?"

3 comments:

  1. I just tried googling it again, and my blog is nowhere to be found. But I swear that when I wrote this post last week it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my weird googles that lead to my blog at one point was "burgess levenda". This is apparently a girl who lives in Arizona. No idea who she is & googling her name doesn't bring up my blog anymore either. So weird how these things randomly happen.

    ReplyDelete