Wednesday, July 27, 2011

TRAX PARTY!!! AUG 3RD

It should, by now, be no secret to you, oh dedicated reader, that the new West Valley and Mid-Jordan TRAX lines will open on August 7, 2011. But did you know you can ride them before then?

Try to contain your excitement.

According to UTA's homepage, and their blog, on August 3rd, there will be several community celebrations at stations along the two new lines. The public can ride the new lines from about 9 am to 11 pm that day. Riders are asked to contribute a can of food as their fare (I assume this means only for the new lines; I doubt you can get on in Sandy and just give them a can of food, but I don't know for sure). Cans will go to the Utah Food Bank.

So, if you get the chance, next Wednesday, August 3rd, you can ride a cool new train to a place you couldn't ride it before. If you see me, be sure to say hi!

I'm so happy

No comments:

Post a Comment