Monday, October 10, 2011

DEAR STUPID PROVO DRIVER (41)

Dear stupid Provo driver:

You know that lane on the left-hand side of the freeway?  It's called a carpool lane.  Not a "I can whiz past you and cut you off by crossing two white lines illegally" lane.  Not a "I thought I could go twenty-two miles per hour faster in this lane and these people in front of me are still driving the speed limit so I'm going to honk at them and tailgate them so closely they can't see my headlights in their rearview mirror" lane.

A carpool lane.

If you're having trouble remembering what this lane is for, because you didn't pay attention in drivers' ed, I have courteously provided this link for you:


Read it; it could change your life.

Regards,
BUSNINJA

1 comment:

  1. It's also not called the "Ride the speed-limit-obeying driver's butt until I get fed up, pass them, and they honk at me long and loud, which means that the crying babies in the other cars are my fault," unbeknownst to a jerk driver following me Sunday night. I hope I didn't wake any babies.

    ReplyDelete