Wednesday, November 2, 2011

402TH POST SPECIAL: THE MUSICAL POSSIBILITIES OF TRAX

I am a transportation nerd.  I am a music nerd.  And I didn't want to have to come up with a list of 400 things for this special.  300 left me emotionally drained.  So here it is:

The musical possibilities of TRAX.

For a long time, TRAX ran a certain sort of train for all its trains.  These trains make a certain sort of noise when the doors are about to close: 

 
 

Unless there are two doors closing at once, then it sounds rather like this:
 
 

Three doors at once creates a variety of possibilities.
 
 

But then, when UTA opened the two new TRAX lines, they bought NEW trains, and they make sounds like this:
 

And when two doors are about to close:
 

And then there was the time when I got off and I swear it sounded like this:




The musical possibilities of TRAX are practically endless.

2 comments:

  1. No, you di'n't just transcribe TRAX sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Eric, you are amazing!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete