Saturday, November 26, 2011

UNCLE

I'm going to my friend's wedding later today (it's 12:14 a.m.).  He's getting married in the Bountiful LDS temple.  Commutergirl and I will be driving, but I decided I would look up how to get there on the bus for fun, even though I already know how to get there (it's a looooong walk from the 470 . . . )

ldstemples.com (This image may have been altered)


See, there's a bus that runs reasonably close to the temple, but not on Saturdays or Sundays.  The 470 runs Saturdays and Sundays, but not reasonably close to the temple.  So when I looked up how to get to the temple, it told me to leave on Monday.  I can't do that, so I put into the directions to arrive today at 10:00 a.m.  Then it told me to leave this past Wednesday.  I gave up.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog. I just found it from the RideUTA tweet. The Bountiful Temple is probably the hardest to get to by transit along the Wasatch Front. I probably go to the Salt Lake Temple more now since the Ogden Temple is closed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree; the Salt Lake Temple definitely wins as far as transit is concerned (though I hear Ogden's not bad, when it's open)

    ReplyDelete