Friday, December 16, 2011

ERRORS OF PERCEPTION (PART 2)

Shortly after waiting for the 220, I was waiting for the 45. It was an interesting night. As always, at night, I scoped out the stop to make sure there was enough light for the bus driver to see me standing there without my having to frantically wave my cell phone in the air.

(I will, if necessary, frantically wave my cell phone in the air.)

I needn't have worried, however, because there was a car parked not far from me with its headlights on. And it didn't seem to be going anywhere. In fact, it started to annoy me with its not going anywhere. I turned to look at the car scathingly, because when I'm in good form my glares can stop car engines, I guess.

When I looked, I realized I was standing directly in line with a McDonalds (R) drive-thru. Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment