Thursday, January 5, 2012

DIFFERENT THINKS

People think different things when they walk by this sign.

Some people think, "What's that?"

Some people think, "Yay, I like this place."  Others think, "That place is lame."  Others think, "I'll have to eat there someday.

At least a few people think "Yay! Another day of work," or "Boo! Another day of work."

Some people probably think, "Oooh, look at the Business School, they think they're soooooooooo cool because they have a restaurant all to themselves," and flounce on by.

I only know of one person who thinks, "Yeah, I rode that this morning."

I really did think that today.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all of your positive posts regarding UTA transportation. You're funny - I just found your blog yesterday. I'm a bus driver at onlygypsytravels.blogspot.com - you can read all about me becoming a driver! I love it!

    ReplyDelete