Monday, January 9, 2012

MY NAME IS MUD

On April 17, 2012, my name will be mud.

Not because I didn't do my taxes.  I always do my taxes.  My name will be mud on April 17 because I have two finals that day.  One is from 7 - 10 AM; the other is from 7 - 10 PM.

Let me describe to you what this means.

It means I will have to sleep on someone's couch for two nights!  I cannot make it to Provo by 7:00 a.m.  The train does not come past my house early enough.  Even if I walked to the station.  The bus certainly doesn't come past my house early enough.  And don't place any bets on commutergirl giving me a ride at 5:30 in the morning.

I also cannot leave Provo after 10:00 p.m.  The bus from Provo up to Sandy doesn't run that late, even though the bus past my house is still running.  No can do.  Sorry.

It'll be a fun adventure, right?  Yikes.

3 comments:

  1. Yep. That's one of the challenges of public transportation. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest calling customer service and asking them about deadheading buses coming out of Meadowbrook or Central garages. There may be a bus coming down to Utah County that early to do a northbound trip. To get home is a different story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll figure something out . . . if I have time to . . .

    ReplyDelete