Friday, January 27, 2012

OH, AND ONE MORE THING . . .

Last night, I was up until 2:00 finishing a project for school.  I normally get up at 5:00.

I woke up at 5:00 this morning, as previously planned.  However, then I went into the living room and sat on the couch . . . and fell asleep for another hour-and-a-half.

Commutergirl awoke me and was kind enough to drive me to the TRAX Station, since I wasn't feeling really gung-ho about walking to the bus stop.

I was standing on the TRAX platform, marveling at how light it was outside, when I suddenly realized that it was an hour-and-a-half later than I usually catch the train (or the bus . . . more on that later).  The train would be full.  There would be nowhere to sit.  I would have to stand.



Actually, it was okay.  I made it to work.  I got to sit down at work.  I didn't fall asleep while sitting down at work.  Then I went home and slept for a few minutes.  Then I went on a date with commutergirl.  Then I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment