Tuesday, February 14, 2012

WE PAUSE FOR A BRIEF MESSAGE FROM OUR SPONSORS

Well, okay, to my sponsor.  I don't like to pause in the middle of a three-parter, but I would be remiss indeed if I didn't pause to thank my wife for a few things today.

Thanks for riding the bus with me.

Thanks for loving me, even when I'm thoroughly cantankerous.

Thanks for never giving up on me while we were dating, even though you probably sometimes wanted to.

Thanks for getting up and going to work every day, so I can finish school and hopefully get a good job.

Thanks for listening to me anyway when I'm talking about things you really don't care about.

Thanks for helping me eat regular meals.

Thanks for not judging me.  About anything.

Thanks.  I love being married to you.

I love you.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 'Tis but faint praise for the woman who puts up with me . . . :)

      Delete
  2. My whole heart just melted into a gooey pile of Mary heart goo. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are so adopting you. And that means that whoever marries you will by my adpoted son-in-law.

      Delete