Tuesday, March 13, 2012

KICKED IN THE FACE ALSO?

Yesterday there were not as many people on the 6:03 a.m. bus as usual.  All the way to downtown there were not as many people as usual.  I can only assume the 6:18 a.m. bus was full.  Or maybe the 7:03 bus.  Who knows.

Then, this morning there was practically nobody on the 817.  I thought, did these people get kicked in the face by Daylight Savings, as I did?  Where is everybody?  Has our lack of sleep become that endemic?



Then I learned that UVU is on spring break this week.  Oh, okay.

Jerks.

2 comments:

  1. you know who is the jerk here?

    benjamin franklin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He probably thought it was a good idea because he never had to do it. Also, he never had to catch the bus at 6:11 a.m. to go to work, because they didn't have buses back then. I'm pretty sure if he were around nowadays he'd be singing a different tune.

      Delete