Friday, April 6, 2012

DEAR WINTER

This photo was taken by a Facebook friend of my cousin, who is in turn my Facebook friend.  That's all for now.
Dear winter:

I tell you this every year, and you never listen.  So this year I'm taking matters into my own hands.

Every year, you get three months all to yourself.  Three months!  From mid-December to mid-March, you can blow and hail and sleet and snow and freeze us out of our minds all you want.  That's the same amount of time we give all the other seasons, and none of them ever complain.  It's not their fault you decided not to show up until March this year.  You had your chance, and now it's gone.  None of this coming back in April business.  I will not have it.

That's why I took the complaint straight to Mother Nature this year.  That's right.  I went right to the top of the organization, and we shut you down.  All that snow you left everywhere this morning?  It's gone.  Yeah.  I did that.

Next winter, you get your chance to impose your craziness upon us again.  I suggest you do it on schedule, or you will be shut down just like you were today.  I'm not afraid to turn you in as many times as I have to to get you to behave.

Blowing snow right in my face this morning?  That was just rude.

Regards,
BUSNINJA

No comments:

Post a Comment