Thursday, July 12, 2012

Handicap Signs for Stupidity

So I'm on the Trax platform and I walk past a guy in a wheelchair. He was going to the far end of the platform to catch the blue line to sandy. (As I'm sure the regular readers know, weekday blue lines are still the old trains were a handicap person who doesn't want to use the stairs has to go to the top of the ramp to get on.) As I continue walking, I hear a guy behind me ask the man in the wheelchair which way he is going. The guy says, "Sandy" in a very matter of fact, slightly annoyed way. It was obvious that this good Samaritan was going to use his boundless knowledge to help this poor handicapped man out. It IS ok to help people who look lost or don't know where to go. Other than that, mind your own business.

No comments:

Post a Comment