Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WICKED COOL IN COLOMBIA

Today one of my facebook friends shared a photo from a group called La bioguia, which apparently all about making life better in a variety of ways, including environmentally, educationally, socially, and spiritually.  Some of their ideas are quite reasonable; some are a little odd.  And this one is wicked cool.


Bookshelves at bus stops so you can read while you wait!  They should probably be attached in the back, or something . . .

Since I'm using their picture, here's the link to La bioguia's website: http://www.labioguia.com/  (It helps if you know some Spanish)

I think this should be done at all 811 stops, and I'm only sort of kidding--if you've ever gotten to the Sandy Civic Center TRAX station five minutes after the 811 left and fifty-five minutes before the next one leaves, you know what I mean . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment