Saturday, October 27, 2012

PARKENRIDERS

They are an interesting lot.

Twice this week there was water of some sort falling from the sky when I went to catch the bus at 6:01 a.m.  There is no shelter on either side of the street anywhere I catch the bus near my house.  I stood out in the rain/snow like a good busninja until the bus came, which usually isn't long, because I have


EXPERT TIMING

Contrast that with the people who got on at the American Fork FrontRunner Station Park'n'Ride the same day, an hour later.  I should note that there is a decent-sized shelter there, but hardly anybody was waiting at it.  Instead, as the 817 pulled through the bus lane, a number of people were observed to jump out of their cars and dash over to the bus.  Heaven forbid they should wait in the rain.

I thought, you silly parkenriders.  I guess ninja status comes at a price.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I got the song stuck in your head now . . .

    ReplyDelete