Monday, November 19, 2012

TOP TEN REASONS TO RIDE FRONTRUNNER EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T TECHNICALLY HAVE TO GO ANYWHERE, #8

#8: To Go to the Bathroom.

What's this, you say?  Go to the bathroom on FrontRunner?  I mean, of course, go to the bathroom on FrontRunner IN the bathroom that is on FrontRunner.  I hope that was clear.

And yes, there is actually a bathroom in the southernmost car on each FrontRunner train.  I tried it out once.  It's not the Hilton, but it's not bad.  I found it much more accommodating than an airplane bathroom, for example.

No, I said it's NOT the Hilton
As with checking your email, it is somewhat likely that, in most situations in your life, there will be other bathrooms available besides the FrontRunner one, but, in those few cases when the closest bathroom is on FrontRunner, and you really, really need that bathroom, you'll be awfully glad it's there (eight commas!).

No comments:

Post a Comment