Thursday, November 29, 2012

TOP TEN REASONS TO RIDE FRONTRUNNER EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T TECHNICALLY HAVE TO GO ANYWHERE, #5

#5 To Take a Nap

The napability of FrontRunner is scientifically proven.  If it's not, then I obviously missed my calling for my master's research.  Oh, well.

There are times of day when FrontRunner is pretty busy (one of those times will doubtless be the free-ride day on Dec. 8; you probably won't be able to take a nap that day . . .).  But there have been times during the middle of the day when I got on and it was so quiet and calm, and the train was going along so smooth . . .


. . . and the next thing I knew, it was Ogden!

1 comment:

  1. Very true. It will be interesting to see how many of the riders from Ogden end up where they did not expect. We are getting used to the fact Salt Lake Central is not the end of the line anymore. It was easier when I got on at Pleasant View station and slept most of the way, now that I live farther south and get on at Layton it is not as easy. Last week at church somone was mentioning they had to go pick up their son at Ogden, because it was the last train of the day and he slept through Layton.

    ReplyDelete