Monday, December 3, 2012

TOP TEN REASONS TO RIDE FRONTRUNNER EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T TECHNICALLY HAVE TO GO ANYWHERE, #4

#4 For the Scenery

I grant you that the view on either side of Central (North or South) is liable to tickle your eyeballs.  But there are some lovely places FrontRunner North passes through, and I'm sure the Narrows and other areas on FrontRunner South will be quite nice in the spring.  My favorite part of the view, though, even in the places where it's not a feast for the eyes, is that it will not be of the tail lights in front of me, nor of repetitive green signs telling me where to go and not to go.

I know which view I prefer


I would suggest, if you're interested in the view, that you sit up top, or at least on the ends of the car.  My experience with FrontRunner North has borne out that the view is better the higher you are.

So, sit back, let the countryside fly by, and enjoy the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment