Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I JUST SIT DOWN AND BANG IT OUT

I was talking to a coworker today about my blog, because it's totally a big deal.  He asked me how often I post, and I said, "three or four times a week," since that's been true of the past two weeks, and was true of the months before my last semester of grad school, when I almost stopped blogging altogether, and also gained about 20 pounds (working on it . . .)

He said, "Wow; how do you have time to do that?"

I said, "I have to do it really fast.  I just go home and sit down and bang it out."

I then did an impression in midair of typing really fast.  I hope it strengthened my point.

So anyway, this post took less than two minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Something about being a pianist seems to help with being able to type fast, too. At least, that's been my experience. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think playing the piano helps me type quickly. And noisily. :)

    ReplyDelete