Friday, March 8, 2013

KRANKY FRANKS

So, I've been reading the news alot more since my much-vaunted move to start a Twitter account, and as part of my post-graduate-school reawakening/rejoining of the human race (I'm still in the process of rejoining; I'll get back to you when I have more to report), and I came across a story about Kranky Franks in Springville.  I was mildly interested in the story, since I remember going past Kranky Franks on the bus many times, but I've never been there.  Then I found out that eating there is for a good cause and, hey, I was sold.

krankyfranks.com


There was just one thing the Deseret News article left out: Kranky Franks is located at 388 N. Main St. in Springville, which means there's an 821/822 stop right on top of it.  It would truly be an epic journey for me to visit them now, but if you want to stop by and get a danger dawg, you should.  And you should take transit.  Now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment