Monday, April 22, 2013

BABY BUSNINJA

So I've been meaning to post about the baby for a while, but anyone who has ever had a baby knows that when you have a baby you are much too busy with the baby to ever post about the baby.

(baby baby baby)

So here he is:

Awwwww
I never should have said that he would make a dramatic entrance.  He took me at my word.  It was a very long, rough week for mama and daddy, even if BABY was just fine during the whole thing.  But now we are all safe and well at home.  Though commutergirl won't be going on any big outings for a while.

Someday I will take Baby on lots of bus and train rides, but for now he just needs to stay home and eat and sleep a lot.  Mind you, he's getting pretty good at that.

Anyway, we're very excited to have Baby BUSNINJA with us, and we hope we will have lots of adventures (and by adventures, I mean GOOD adventures . . .) and many happy days to come.

Long live Baby!

3 comments:

  1. Iam so happy for you two! I still waiting Erica to rest well so I can call you guys and know more details. Yes what an entrance 81 hours. We are happy that all is well now! he is handsome! Sleep when you can. I had a lot of sleep deprivation with Izzy when she was that young. We are planning to see you guys in June! love Taty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! He's beautiful! I hope you're all getting some rest and enjoying lots of snuggles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Congratulations. What an adorable little guy. I wish you and your wife nothing but the best as you guys embark on what I'm sure will be the most excellent journey of your lives.

    ReplyDelete