Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A TANTALIZING TIDBIT, MENTIONED IN PASSING

In conjunction with the UTA blog article I was reading yesterday, I'd just like to mention that there was something in the post that caught my eye:

"As the FrontLines 2015 program concludes and the economy improves, UTA is focused on improving connections and increasing service. FrontRunner service was increased in February, and an increase to hourly service on Saturday will begin in August."


wallpaper-hq.ru
COME AGAIN?

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to hear that FrontRunner service is going back to hourly on Saturdays (one of these days, I'll write a post about how I ended up on the wrong end of the 90-minute gap between trains on a Saturday night).  I'm just curious to know exactly how it has come about.  I'm encouraged by the fact that FrontRunner weekday trips increased in February (as the article mentions) without a corresponding reduction in bus service, but I'm still not quite ready to ask:

IS THIS THE END OF SERVICE CUTS?

1 comment:

  1. Still have to wonder. There are things like 472 and 473 that could be adjusted. It is a good sign when they keep four cars on FrontRunner.

    ReplyDelete