Monday, August 5, 2013

THIS COURT OF COMMON PLEAS IS NOW CLOSED

A while ago, I was on the Salt Lake Shuttle going to Idaho Falls for a previously mentioned family gathering.  Many fascinating topics were discussed in conversation among strangers on this trip, but one in particular should stick out to you.

A gentleman from the San Francisco area made the following remark:

Yeah, so my flight was really early this morning.  It was before the first BART train of the day, so I went last night and slept at the airport.

I admire this man.

Also, I will no longer accept any complaints that the Airport Line in Salt Lake City is "useless" or "a waste of money" because it doesn't serve every blessed flight in and out of the airport.  Sorry.  This court of common pleas is now closed.

1 comment:

  1. I live near the airport along the Green Line, so anyone so dedicated to take the train the night before a flight is welcome to sleep on my couch. ;)

    ReplyDelete