Tuesday, September 3, 2013

NOSTALGIA

Today when I got on the blog I saw that there was at least one new post from Asleep at BYU, one of my favorite blogs, and one in which I certainly would have been featured had it not, regrettably, debuted toward the very end of my BYU experience, when the only place I ever took naps was behind a door with a key code.  And I was reminded that today was the first day of school at BYU.

As I looked back through the blog, at pictures of beautiful people in places I recognize, I began to feel nostalgic for the time, still-a-single-digit-number-of-years-ago, when I was a fashionably dressed, carefree single college student who

NO

NO I DON'T MISS THAT

WHO SAID THAT

Don't get me wrong, I would do it all again if I had to (and if I could begin with the energy level I had when I was 18).  But the idea that tomorrow is just another day of work makes my soul expand within me.


No comments:

Post a Comment