Wednesday, November 13, 2013

THE CRASH (SMELLS)

Buses smell like different things sometimes.

(Click on the orange letters)

(No, they don't spell anything, because it occurred to me that that would be a fun idea after I just finished making all the links and I don't feel like going back and redoing them)

About a month ago I got on the 200 and it smelled like nothing so much as tea tree oil.  It was lovely.  So of course that bus would get in a crash less than a block after I got on it.  A car pulled out of a driveway into a moving 40-foot bus.  I have no explanation for it other than that the bus smelled like tea tree oil, and this upset the laws of physics.

We all trudged off the bus.  Some of us filled out courtesy cards, then we walked around the corner to catch the next 200, which smelled like unwashed yak.

Of course that bus made it all the way to Central without incident.  Fortunately the smell did not linger.

No comments:

Post a Comment