Friday, December 20, 2013

FROZEN IN MY LAP

After my adventure propping the bus stop against a light pole, I got on the bus and calmly prepared myself for a long ride to work.  All was well until, a few stops later, a large man in a large coat got on the bus and sat directly in front of me.

It only took a moment after he sat down for the snow that had been perched on the hood of his coat to gracefully descend into my lap.  Onto my pants.  Onto the screen of my phone, where it made pretty rainbow patterns until I brushed it off.

I looked at the man like this


but he took no notice.

I decided it was best to get over it.

And then I got over it.

See, that's the difference between deciding to do something and actually doing it.  I read that in Reader's Digest once.

No comments:

Post a Comment