Tuesday, February 11, 2014

SO WHY DO I CARE?

A couple of days ago I was checking out UTA's website

Whatever floats your boat, man.



and I saw a link to a public hearing for service changes in Davis County.  Since there's actually not that much bus service in Davis County, I was intrigued

Intrigued.  Riiiight.



and clicked on the link.  I found an announcement that UTA is proposing two new bus routes from the Clearfield FrontRunner Station to Hill Air Force Base.  And I was excited

Now he's going to tell me why he's excited.



because, even though I've never been to Hill Air Force Base in my life, and probably never will,

You've never been there in your life, and you're excited.



it's the first time I can ever remember that UTA proposed a new bus route without also proposing that two other bus routes go away, or get cut on Saturdays, or get cut after 7:00 p.m., or something like.  You see?  Excited!

2 comments:

  1. I was excited as well. While I do not have base access, I have family and friends who work at Hill. Living in Layton I know how backed up certain intersections can get and hopefully this will help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand quite a few people work at Hill, so I hope the bus is full and the streets are empty! :)

    ReplyDelete