Wednesday, March 19, 2014

GOT WHAT YOU NEEDED

Let's just say there's a certain bus stop on the 200 in front of the Murray City Offices where sometimes people get on with paper bags and when little kids ask their mothers what is in the bags the mothers say

not now, my dear

abc.utah.gov


The other day, this happened (the first part; not necessarily the second) and when the two men got on with paper bags the bus driver said,

Got what you needed?

in a friendly enough voice, to which they were stonily silent.

In her defense, the bus driver was just trying to be sociable.  But in their defense, I don't know if I would have said anything, either.

1 comment:

  1. Huh. I also saw this place today, as a result of public transit adventures! Took the train to Day Murray Music,which is just a bit north of the picture here. Had low blood sugar, started walking south on state to find a place to get food. Presently I came upon a cheese-steak shop--not quite in the mood for a cheese-steak. I could see a little ways further another shop but couldn't read the sign. As I kept walking, however, I quickly realized that I had better settle on a cheese-steak. :)

    ReplyDelete