Tuesday, May 20, 2014

EXTREMELY SCIENTIFIC GRAPH OF HOW ON TIME THE 39 IS TO MEADOWBROOK STATION AT VARIOUS POINTS DURING THE CHANGE DAY

After having observed this phenomenon for several change days in a row, I decided it was time to document it.

If I walk briskly, I can be in place just before the Blue Line comes and calmly get on.

Okay, so now I usually see the Blue Line leaving right as we're pulling in, but no matter: I can still calmly wait for the Red Line.

Is it just me, or does it seem like the Red Line is getting here sooner every day?

Okay, this is getting a little ridiculous.

WHAT

1 comment:

  1. Very good. Even though I've never ridden any of these buses, I can appreciate that this is a great illustration of how it can work. It can also serve to illustrate why many people choose not to ride public transportation. I think that you have an incredible amount of patience. :-)

    ReplyDelete